Ground-Mounted Plant Thiva
Flexible system design with SUNNY MINI CENTRAL
"Land of the Gods and the Sun": With 3.000 hours of sun per year, Greece offers excellent conditions for photovoltaics. One of country's biggest PV power stations is being installed in the municipality of Thiva, 50 kilometers northwest of Athens. The huge ground-mounted plant has already achieved an output of 3.25 megawatts.
The solar array is equipped with 306 Sunny Mini Central inverters from SMA. This inverter offers an extremely high efficiency and therefore optimum solar yields. In addition, the Sunny Mini Central inverters enable a flexible system design. The PV plant can be constructed and commissioned step by step. The plant can also easily be extended at a later step. Thus, the Sunny Mini Central is perfectly suitable for this ambitious solar project.
- 3.25 MWp
- 12,600 modules from aleo solar AG
- 5,760 modules from SolarWorld
- Thiva, Greece
- Installation: Savvas Zafeiratos & Bros.
- Commissioning: 2009
- approx. 4,225 MWh
- approx. 4,290 tons CO2- saving
- 180 Sunny Mini Central 11000TL
- 108 Sunny Mini Central 10000TL
- 18 Sunny Mini Central 7000TL