- Greater ChinaSimplified ChineseTraditional Chinese
- Germany (Global)GermanEnglishFrenchSpanish
- Middle East & AfricaEnglish
- South AmericaSpanish
- South AsiaEnglish
- South East AsiaEnglish
- United KingdomEnglish
- United States of AmericaEnglish
Ultimate flexibility in system design for large-scale commercial solutions for ground-mounted and rooftop systems.
Maximum flexibility up to the MW range
Best in class: 12 MPP trackers with 24 strings for maximum design flexibility
String level monitoring
24 string terminal connections via Sunclix connectors
Maximum DC input voltage of up to 1,100 V DC
Supports both bifacial and 500W+ PV modules
Inbuilt DC Isolator
String connections via Sunclix connectors
IP66 rating and C5 corrosion protection
Ready for all current and future needs.
Seamless integration with the SMA Ecosystem.
Highest power and maximum yields.
Practical Packaging and Handling
Stackable packaging for warehousing
Out of the box installation concept with inverter in “Ready-to-mount” position
Easy handling and fast plant commissioning
Tried-and-tested handles included
Intelligent integrated features
ShadeFix is an overall solution from SMA that optimizes the performance of PV systems at string level in every situation. Even in shading. SMA ShadeFix outperforms most conventional hardware solutions for shade management in PV systems.
SMA Smart Connected
Automated inverter monitoring optimizes services and delivers maximum yields.
For hassle-free commissioning of one or more Sunny Tripower CORE2 with the optional SMA Data Manager M, it is necessary to follow the steps shown below in order:
Commissioning of Sunny Tripower CORE2
Update Firmware of Sunny Tripower CORE2 inverter to version >=1.00.04.R
Update Firmware of SMA Data Manager M to version >=1.09.06.R
Registering Sunny Tripower CORE2 in SMA Data Manager M
- Download latest update file from section „software“ in Download area
- Ensure that sufficient Solar irradiation is available for another 60 minutes. AC supply is not sufficient.
- If connected to customers network and IP address is assigned by DHCP server try the following steps.
- SMA[serial number].local (e.g. SMAA2102031234.local)
- IP scanner to locate the IP address of the inverter
- If direct connection to ethernet
- Standard fallback IP address – 169.254.12.3
- Logging In the User Interface
Log in as Installer
- Select [Login] in upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter password in the field Password.
The standard password for user group Installer is pw1111.
- Select [Login].
Configuring the Country Data Set
- Select [Device Monitoring] in the menu.
- Select [Initialization].
- Open drop-down menu Grid Standards (Region) and select the required country code.
- Confirm changes with [Save Settings].
- Updating the Firmware
- Select [Device] in the menu.
- Select [Firmware Update] in the sub-menu.
- Click [Select a Firmware File] and navigate to the update file fort he inverter.
- Follow the instructions in the upcoming dialog.
- Keep the browser window open until the update is finished.
- Double-check the successful update via the menu [About].
- The Sunny Tripower CORE2 is controlled and monitored via Modbus Sunspec by the Data Manager.
- One or multiple inverters can be registered as Modbus devices in the commissioning dialog. In step „Modbus“ registration please use the profile „Sunspec Modbus“ and Unit ID „1“. In the following step the country code can be selected for all connected devices.
Registering a New Modbus Device and Assigning a Modbus Profile
- The Modbus devices must be in operation and connected to the Data Manager.
- Log into the user interface of the Data Manager.
- Select the menu item Device administration in the menu Configuration.
- Select the button.
- Select Modbus devices and confirm with [Next].
- Fill out the input fields and confirm with [Next].
- Select Modbus profile „SunSpec“.
- Keep Unit ID to „1“.
- Available Modbus devices in the system are searched for and displayed.
- Select the Modbus devices to be added to the system and select [Save].
Sunny Tripower CORE2