- Greater ChinaSimplified ChineseTraditional Chinese
- Germany (Global)GermanEnglishFrenchSpanish
- Middle East & AfricaEnglish
- South AmericaSpanish
- South AsiaEnglish
- South East AsiaEnglish
- United KingdomEnglish
- United States of AmericaEnglish
- Flexible to your energy needs and budget
- Can be scaled overtime with your business’ changing energy needs
Battery-storage system efficiently stores excess solar power and makes it available again as required. This means that you can use solar power whenever you need it.
SMA Data Manager M (optional)
Analyses all energy usage of the business e.g. air conditioning. Suggests the most sustainable and cost-effective time of day to use these energy consumers.
SMA Smart Connected
Automatic monitoring thanks to integrated SMA Smart Connected service in every SMA system. Before you even notice a problem, the system has already notified the installer and a solution is on its way. If the inverter has to be replaced, you will quickly receive a free replacement device.
Choose the right solar installer for your SMA system
With over 5800 accredited installers in Australia, choosing the right installer is challenging. Make sure you find the best installer with the SMA PowerUP Partner Network. Our independent partners are vigorously audited SMA experts with training and experience. Because of this, their installations are secured by a number of benefits backed by SMA.
- Free 5+5 years warranty for systems purchased from SMA PowerUP Partners
- 24/7 Service through automatic inverter monitoring with Smart Connected
- Trained in the use of SMA design tools to ensure cost effective systems tailored to meet your energy needs