- Greater ChinaSimplified ChineseTraditional Chinese
- Germany (Global)GermanEnglishFrenchSpanish
- Middle East & AfricaEnglish
- South AmericaSpanish
- South AsiaEnglish
- South East AsiaEnglish
- United KingdomEnglish
- United States of AmericaEnglish
We pay the SMA service rebate to installers for the replacement of a defective inverter. The principle is simple. They support us with work performed under warranty and quickly receive a set fee.
How do I receive the SMA Service Rebate?
Simply submit your invoice via our Online Service Centre in a PDF format.
To prevent processing delays, please ensure the following are mentioned on the invoice:
- The case number,
- The defective serial number,
- An invoiced amount which does not exceed the below limit, and,
- The bill-to-party as described below.
SMA Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 661, North Sydney
NSW 2059, Australia
ABN: 44 127 198 761
Payment will be processed via EFT within 30 days upon validation of the invoice and the return of the defective unit to SMA.
Spare parts and accessories (eg. communication module, lid, display)
Communication devices (eg. Data Manager, Home Manager)
Board replacements (one claim per inverter)
Sunny Boy and Sunny Boy Storage inverters
Sunny Mini Central, Sunny TriPower, Sunny High Power and Sunny Island inverters